Experience Cornwall’s beautiful coastline like never before exploring secluded beaches, secret caves and if you’re lucky you might meet our friend ‘Sammy the seal’, who likes to get up close and personal! Coasteering is one of the UK’s fastest growing sports and it all started in Cornwall! It involves traversing around a section of coast by climbing, jumping, swimming and scrambling. For you thrill seekers.…. experience the thrill and adrenalin with optional cliff jumping, not for the faint hearted!!
Our instructors are passionate, enthusiastic and most important are all fully qualified and trained lifeguards. You can be sure that with our in depth knowledge and experience, we will be able to give you the very best ‘thrill’ seekers day out possible!
Your safety is our priority which is why you will of course be provided with all the latest safety equipment. All you will need to bring with you will be some old footwear, a swimming costume/shorts and most important …. lots of energy and enthusiasm!! For this extreme adventure you will need to be 12 years old + and have the ability to swim 50m unaided.
All of our sessions are approximately 3 hours and prices include all equipment:
1-3 people = £40 per person per session
4-10 people = £35pp (£5 off)
11-16 people = £30pp (£10 off)
17+ people = £25pp (£15 off)
Why not upgrade to your own VIP group, so you can have your own private instructors!?
Private groups of 4+ = £50 per person
On the Day:
We will meet at the specified coasteering location before getting in to wetsuits ready to go. We appreciate that you’ll be keen to get scrambling, swimming and jumping, however, the most important thing to us is your safety so we begin with a compulsary safety brief. You’ll also learn the basics of coasteering to enable you to get the most out of your experience and have an action packed day.
Detailed lesson structure:
- Safety Brief
- Warm up / Stretch
- General overview of the day
- Demonstrations of safe water entry and exit
- How to traverse around rocks and other techniques required on route
- Practice safe entry and exit and very small jumps, almost level with the water to start to build your confidence as the jumps get higher and higher throughout the session
- Follow the guide leader via traversing, swimming and scrambling via the route which includes secret caves, and jumping from cliffs from heights comfortable to you, for those who want to push the limits, go as high as you dare!
- The session finishes back at the meeting point for de brief and then let the stories unfold of the exhilarating experience you were just part of.
What you need to bring:
- Old footwear (that will get soaking wet)
- Swimming kit (dont forget your towel)
- Sun Cream
- Enthusiasm and lots of energy!
What we provide:
- Safety Kit
- Wetsuits – suitable for the conditions (dont forget the zip goes up the back)
- Boots and gloves when necessary
10am – 1pm
2pm – 5pm (approx)