Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. In the event of adverse weather/surf conditions, or other such events beyond our control Cornwall Surf Academy (CSA) may retain a 50% fee to cover our costs. Alternatively, we will accommodate you on another suitable course. CSA will not refund fees paid if clients choose to cancel a booking or not to attend a course, for whatever reason. We therefore recommend that all clients take out insurance to cover such circumstances.
2. All students must be able to swim 25 metres in open water.
3. Parents/Guardians not participating in lessons attended by their children (under 18yrs) are required to sign a 'Consent' form giving permission for their children to participate.
4. CSA, and its employees cannot accept liability for personal injury, death or loss/damage of personal property sustained by participants on any courses.
5. Text, pictures, audio and video on this website should not be copied without permission.
6. CSA are not respnsible for any information accessed from links or references to other websites, nor for any information that may be inaccurate, out of date or misconstrued on this website.
7. CSA may make changes to courses, prices, website content, timings, locations and may change our procedures without prior notice.